H-N REACH COVID-19 Response Plan
H-N REACH is committed to protecting the health and safety of our service participants, employees and communities.
In an effort to slow the transmission of COVID-19 across our communities, we are now taking the following precautions:
- All agency work sites will be closed to the public.
- All H-N REACH employees will refrain from attending other work sites or public meetings.
- H-N REACH programs will not be providing any face-to-face services.
- We will provide support and appointments to service participants by telephone and video.
- Our Child and Youth Crisis Service continues to be available via phone.
All of the above measures will be in effect until further notice.
Please feel free to be in touch if you have any questions about our plan.
You are also welcome to call our office if you wish to make a referral or speak to any of our employees.
Leo Massi, Executive Director
101 Nanticoke Creek Parkway
Townsend, ON, N0A 1S0
T.519-587-2441 Ext. 251 1-800-265-8087 F. 519-587-2682