Create a Legacy Today
Change Lives in Your Community through Planned Giving. Planned Giving is a lasting and invaluable way to help United Way provide vital programs in your community. While fulfilling your charitable goals by making a planned gift, you may realize significant tax benefits. Even a person of modest means can make a major contribution upon his or her death.
Create a Legacy of Support & Commitment to the Community
Remember United Way of Haldimand and Norfolk in your estate and financial planning. You can designate your support to a specific program that United Way of Haldimand and Norfolk supports. Talk to your financial advisor, accountant or lawyer to determine which option is the best for you. Your gift will help reduce poverty, build strong communities and help kids be all they can be in Haldimand and Norfolk communities.
- A gift that has tax advantages under current laws
- Arranged now to provide funds in the future as you would like them distributed
- A gift which the donor commits to now but the charity does not receive until a later date, usually upon the donor’s death
- Beneficial to the community and the donor
- Life Insurance
- RRSP’s / RRIF’s
- Gifts of Stocks and Shares
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Remainder Trust